Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I finally booted the Kenmore 70 series top loader (Part 3)

Here is the new front loader washer water line connections. Yes, the washer and dryer both have the steam option so the dryer needs a cold water supply, too. Notice I also have the ShakeAway Plus vibration isolation pads that I sell on my www.neptunewaxmotor.com site. I do use what I sell!

As I mentioned before I had to stack the dryer onto the washer because the laundry room is too small for both front loaders to sit side by side. It was a big difference at first switching to front loaders but now we like the stacked setup.

Can you guess which machine I went with from the picture?

I hope this machine does not have a door latch wax motor!

If you own an Neptune please check out www.neptunewaxmotor.com for door latch information to see if your machine has the defective wax motor that will fail and damage your machine control board.


Until next time...



No comments: