Sunday, January 18, 2009

No mail on Monday due to Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Hi Neptuners,

I just wanted to remind you that there will no mail service on Monday, January 19th, due to Martin Luther King Jr. day.

Unfortunately, this will slow down the Maytag Neptune Tony Tool rental program by one day...

I really appreciate the patience being displayed from the folks in the Tony Tool rental queue! I turn these tools as soon as I can and since I have recently added 5 more tools to my rental fleet the queue should get cleared out much quicker. I realize that when your Maytag Neptune starts sounding like a jet taking off you want to replace the bearings before something major fails. If you would like to replace your bearings goto http://www.neptunebearing.com/ and get in the tony tool rental queue. First come, first served...

I have been receiving a tony tool question lately and it is basically this: "Is there someone in my area that can replace my Neptune bearings using the Tony Tool?". So I got to thinking, if you have rented the Tony Tool and would like to help other Neptuners, please let me know. This is a way you can show folks how smart you are by using the Tony Tool and earn some cash, too


Another important Maytag Neptune issue is the 'my maytag neptune won't spin' or 'maytag neptune no spin' See http://www.neptunehelp.com/ for information on the famous no spin issue. Did you know that you could replace the door latch wax motor before it fails and prevent the control board R11 & Q6 failure? A service tech will quote you around $450 to fix this failure that Maytag should fix...

No comments: