Monday, December 7, 2009

DupliQ CD DVD Duplicator is pretty clever

DupliQ CD DVD Duplicator - I just purchased one of these and I was impressed with its simple operation. I was looking for a duplicator that can burn the mini 8cm DVD-R's. It looks like I found it! This device is made by Acronova Technology Inc.

I was going to upload a demonstration video but the Blogger 100 meg limit won't support it.

I have the video at DVD Duplicator where you can watch this clever machine in action...

The reason: I put together a new video for my Neptune Bearing kit purchasers that shows them how to disassemble their Neptune Front Load washers to expose the outer tub. I felt bad because the Tony Tool renters get the famous Tony Tool video that shows Shirley taking apart her Neptune and replacing the bearings and seal. So, I decided it was time that the folks who purchase the Maytag Neptune Bearing and Seal kit get to watch a disassembly DVD as well.

There are basically two types of CD DVD duplicators. You have the stand alone (manual disc load) version where you have a tower with a controller and a number of CD DVD drives. The second is the Host type where the PC runs the duplicator via software and the USB 2.0 interface. The DupliQ is the Host type which is fine with me because my PC stays on most of the time anyway. I wanted to set it and forget it for totally automatic operation. The stand alone duplicators need you to remove and load the discs manually... Not!

Besides, I could not find any stand alone duplicators that support the mini 8cm DVD-R media. I needed this format because it will fit into my bearing kit shipping box where the 12cm DVD would not. Another plus, it adds very little weight to keep the bearing kit under 2 pounds via Priority Mail. Yes!

If you have a need to create CD's or DVD's then check this duplicator out. I also read that there is a way to use this device to automatically rip Cd's into Windows Media Player using free software. You just keep the hopper full of CD's you want to rip. The article writer mentioned he ripped 1,700 CD's in one month using the DupliQ. I know folks that have huge music libraries that could use this cool benefit.

Check out the video at DVD Duplicator and below is the link where you can purchase this duplicator.





Until next time...

No comments: