Sunday, May 30, 2010

My washer fills with water when off

My washer fills with water when off?



Usually this situation is caused by a failing water valve assembly. I just published a new site at Washer fills with water when off that has some solutions for you.



This can create some problems such as water flowing on the floor depending on how bad the leak is or when it is noticed. I always recommend that you turn off your water supply valves when leaving on vacation in case of a machine or water hose failure.



I would also unplug the power cord as well before you vacation, even if you have a surge suppressor on your washer. I have Maytag Neptune owners who went on vacation and arrived home to a dead Neptune because of a close lightning strike while they were out. You just never know...



So check out Washer fills with water when off to learn more.



Until next time...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the worse machine ever. My third Maytag and it's the end of this relationship. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't. Service people say they can't see anything wrong; would have to be present when malfunctioning. Go figure.