Sunday, May 29, 2011

Brick in a washing machine - Maytag Neptune Owners Don't do it!

Here is a video that some Maytag Neptune owners would like to try...




See Neptune Help and Neptune Bearing before you think about bricking your machine. Besides... this sort of activity will void your warranty :)

She's breaking up... She's breaking up! Don't worry... We can help you repair your Neptune... We have the technology. Actually, you can make your Neptune front load better than it was when it shipped from the factory!


Until next time...

1 comment:

lancelot2u said...

OMG! What a crack up! Before I found you on the internet, that is what I wanted to do to my Neptune - while under fire from a 12 gauge! :-) After replacing the resistor, wax motor, and using your kit as you have shown for the main circuit board, my machine works as good as new! Now I just need to get rid of that moldy smell!