Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sears Kenmore 721.80044700 microwave will not heat or rotate the turntable – How to

Sears Kenmore 721.80044700 microwave will not heat or rotate the turntable – How to





Safety: When working on any appliance make sure the power cord is disconnected and be aware that there could be devices that hold an electrical charge, ie. a capacitor.

I had a customer come to me and they have a 721.80044700 microwave and it will not heat or rotate the turntable. I took a look at it and noticed the front display panel was broken and loose if I twisted the panel the microwave would heat and rotate the turntable. That was great news! See the video for the rest!

I have repaired a number of appliances over the years and offer tub washer bearing and seal kits at my washer bearings site. Take a look if your washing machine sounds like a jet plane when ramping up into the high speed spin cycle. 

Jeff Hartman


No comments: