Wednesday, February 13, 2008

How many Maytag Neptunes went down since I left?

Hello, I just got back from Disney in Orlando, Florida this afternoon! 

Boy, was the weather great! It was mid seventies and it was only like 10°/F back in the Columbus, Ohio area! I feel I got my money's worth just because of the temperature difference. 

What a great time. We landed in Orlando and drove to New Smyrna Beach on Saturday and stayed all night in a relative's beach condo, woo hoo! The kids had a great time out in the Atlantic... at first they were just going to 'wade' in the water but they ended up getting soaked! Thanks uncle Perry! 

Sunday we left and headed to Epcot for a few hours. Monday and Tuesday we went to Magic Kingdom and closed it down both nights! I also found out that your patience can really be tested when you have a 3 and a 5 year old on a Disney vacation! 

Now that I am back in the cold Ohio weather... I need to get back to work. I sold three Maytag Neptune R11 Q6 + 12002535 wax motor repair kits today and it got me thinking about how many times Neptune owners come home from vacation to find out their door latch wax motor has failed? That has to be terrible with all of that vacation laundry piled up! 

I am trying to reach as many Maytag Neptune owners as I can so they can prevent this failure from happening!!! If you know any Neptune owners please send them to www.neptunewaxmotor.com as soon as possible to check out the door latch wax motor information!

Until next time...

No comments: