Sunday, May 24, 2009

I love the New Neptune Bearing song!

Hi Neptuners,

What do you think of the Neptune Bearing song? Don't forget to vote on the right!

I am ready to give a few hints as to who creates these songs for me. His name is Mark H. and he resides in Ohio. I will be honest with you... I can't sing or even play an instrument if my life depended on it! I will stick to helping you Neptuners save money on your Neptune repairs...

Anyway, Mark is putting together his own Jingle website and when it is completed I will give you the link so you can check him out. Here are the two jingles Mark created for me thus far:

http://www.neptunehelpsong.com/
http://www.neptunebearing.com/

I supplied most of the lyrics for the Neptune Help Song and I turned Mark loose on the bearing song and I thought he did a wonderful job on that tune. Mark's close friend Amy provides backup vocals which adds a nice touch, too. Amy really hits the notes in the neptune help song... It reminds me when my wife wants something fixed pronto around the house if you know what I mean.

I gave Mark the go ahead for a third Neptune song but you will have to wait for that announcement.

I was recently brainstorming with Mark about some services he could provide and we came up with:

Music/songs for photo albums, presentations, websites, tv/radio commercials, answering machine announcements, etc. There is a lot of potential here!

On a different note... Chelsie, my daughter was just given a DVD for her first grade class that has photos of all the students in her class throughout the whole school year. When they watched it at school she said the whole class was in tears! I was thinking... right! Well, we played it again at home and she and Andy (my 4 year old) started crying their eyes out! I wanted to make a video of them two crying watching her first grade class photo DVD... I thought it was a great idea and today anyone can create a decent DVD for well under a buck. If any of you would like DVD creation tips please email me and I will help you out.

Mark is looking forward to helping other folks with their jingle needs and obviously loves creating songs and music.


Until next time…

No comments: