Thursday, May 8, 2008

New Maytag Neptune bearing Site

Hi Neptuners! I wanted to inform every one that I have put up a new Maytag Neptune Bearing replacement site where you can order the Neptune Bearings and seal kit to keep your Neptune spinning quietly again. 

The URL is www.neptunebearing.com. I also offer the Neptune Bearing Tool Kit rental for folks to borrow this fabulous tool that will really save you a lot of time when replacing your bearings. 

This custom designed tool was designed for service technicians so I thought why couldn’t homeowners utilize it, too? As a matter of fact, yesterday I sent the first tool kit out to Missouri on its maiden voyage. I will talk more on the tool in future posts once I get feedback from the customers who used it… Jeff

Until next time...

No comments: