Thursday, April 16, 2009

I took a vacation recently to New Smyrna Beach Florida

Hi Neptuners!


I just got back from vacation Tuesday morning where I enjoyed a week in Florida. We stayed at the http://www.thepelican.com/, a two bedroom condo on New Smryna Beach. It was in the 80's when we arrived on Sunday, April 5th :>). My wife's uncle owns a condo there and ours was next to his. We had a great time! All of the balconies face the beach and ocean for a great view.







We also visited the http://www.ponceinlet.org/ Ponce Inlet Lighthouse on Wednesday. It was a nice site to visit and we climbled the 203 steps to the top. It was very windy that day.









Of course, we took the 2 little ones and my in-laws to the Disney Magic Kingdom on Thursday and boy was it busy! We stayed until 10:00 pm and had to drive 1.5 hours back to the condo afterwards. The admission total was about $455 for all 6 of us... WoW!




Here I am with my little ones and in-laws...









In addition, I spent alot of beach and pool time in the sun Friday, Saturday and Sunday and yes I used lots of sunscreen... We also drove on the beach in our Town & Country van. I saw a couple of cars get stuck in the sand in front of our condo so I was concerned about the van getting stuck but we did'nt get stuck. The kids had a ball driving up and down the beach with the side doors open!






Bummer, I got a $101.00 citiation, too :>( .... I'm innocent I tell ya!

No, it was not for speeding. I will explain in a later post.


Don't worry, I had 2 people helping me back in Ohio ship the Maytag Neptune 12002535 wax motor repair kits, Neptune Bearing & Seal Kits and the Neptune Bearing Tool rentals while I was out.


I hear that there is another Neptune song in the works... To hear the first Neptune song go to http://www.neptunehelpsong.com/.


Until next time...

No comments: