Saturday, November 22, 2008

I finally booted the Kenmore 70 series top loader (Part 2)

Above is our laundry room after the 20 year old Kenmore 70 series were removed. We decided to paint the room since the home is 8 years old and it had the original paint. The washer may have been leaking slightly because the lint was really attached to the floor and was difficult to get up.

Above is the laundry room after the painting and cleaning was completed. I was rather impressed how nice the room looked after cleaning and two coats of paint.

Come back for the next series of posts to find out which front loader I picked up and what I did with the worn Kenmore set...

For all of your Maytag Neptune needs check out http://www.neptunewaxmotor.com/ to see if your Neptune has the defective door latch wax motor that will fail and cost you $450 if you bother the lonely Maytag repair guy. I will show you how to take care of this costly issue and save!

Until next time...


No comments: