Sunday, November 22, 2009

Maytag Neptune How to video - Wax Motor inspection

Maytag Neptune Washer Video - How to disassemble your Neptune for Wax Motor Inspection

I get the question "How do I know if I have the faulty wax motor in my Neptune's door latch?" all of the time so I decided to create a video that shows the Neptune disassembly.

See www.Neptunehelp.com to order your replacement 12002535 wax motor. Maytag redesigned the wax motor and when they did they specified that the tip be black so you could easily identify if you have the faulty design or the new design.

I have a cute video at www.NeptuneHelpSong.com that explains what happens if you don't proactively change your faulty door latch wax motor.

If your machine has a timer knob (non digital) then yours shipped with the faulty wax motor.

Until next time...

"Everyone knows someone who owns a Maytag Neptune..."

No comments: