Sunday, December 7, 2008

I sold my first Maytag Neptune R11 Q6 repair kit + wax motor to Israel

On November 10th, 2008 I received an order from my www.neptunewaxmotor.com website from Ilana from Cochav Yair, Israel for the STAGE 1 Kit. 

Wow! I thought... I did not know they had Maytag Neptunes in Israel? 

Does anyone know how many Neptunes are in Israel? 

Please tell everyone you know about the Maytag Neptune 12002535 door latch wax motor failure that will happen and cost $450 to have repaired. You can replace the door latch wax motor with the redesigned component. 

Besides saving money... you will be preventing washer downtime. Thank You! Don't forget about the tonytool rental program. I have had a pick up in the bearing and seal kit orders and the tony tool rental recently. 

Presently, I am running 2 weeks before I can get the tool kit out to you, I have asked Tony for two more tool kits but I have to wait for his next batch to be produced. He said it would be a week or so before he receives the tool kit order.

Until next time...

No comments: